To Our Valued Clients
The continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) globally including Canada has understandably raised concerns for you, your families, your community, and needless to say, your business.
We at RS Distribution Services and RS Express, would like to reach out to all our clients to share the actions that we are taking to ensure our clients’ service needs and requirements are met while making sure their health, safety, and well-being, as well as that of our team members are primarily considered.
The health, safety, and well-being of our clients and team members remain our highest priority. While we maintain committed to provide quality service to our clients, measures taken to ensure health and safety of our clients and team members are aligned with the health authorities’ recommendations.
- Meetings are ongoing to enhance operating protocols and procedures to fit with the changing conditions and health authorities’ recommendations and advocacies
- We have heightened cleaning practices and routines in our facilities and ensure availability of our sanitation materials
- Meetings with non-RS staff are reduced to virtual meetings when appropriate
- Work-from-home is an available capacity, whenever necessary
- We have advised our staff against non-essential travel
- We have plans in place which will be continually updated in line with the evolving situation, to ensure we are able to provide assistance to our clients and team members safely and cautiously
- Our delivery drivers are required to follow our clients’ policies when they are in your facilities. RS drivers and partners will hand over packages with verbal consent, as opposed to requiring a written signature on RS handheld devices to avoid spread of germs through devices being passed back and forth.
FLEXIBILITY TO SERVE YOU
We acknowledge and respect our clients’ respective policies and procedures in line with the outbreak of COVID-19. We will continue to serve and provide for the service needs and requirements of our clients with reasonable flexibility. Should there be any COVID-19 concerns in your area, or you would like to propose any changes in the manner of our service fulfillment, please communicate with our staff and we will be glad to discuss the options with you.
Our team will strive to continue to serve you with health and safety of all in mind. Should you have any question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much,